Hours of Operation
It's all for the teens at the JCC!
The JCC is home to the afterschool destination designed exclusively for teen members between the ages of 11 and 16!
Teens are always welcome at THE PiT, located next to the In Zone off of the gym, where they're free to enjoy:
- Music, TV, and Wi-Fi
- Table tennis, foosball, and air hockey
- Fitness classes (e.g., Group Cycling, BodyPump™, and Teen TRX Suspension Training®)
- Movie nights, pizza parties, and teen dances
- Volunteer opportunities
- Care to Share discussions
- Get PIT Fit fitness program
"The main purpose of THE PiT is to provide teen members with a safe, fun, and friendly environment where they can socialize with their friends and peers, do homework, participate in a variety of programs, and refuel," says Eke Aiono, Associate Executive Director, Fitness, Wellness, and Recreation.
THE PIT aims to offer everything you want and more!
Drop your ideas intor our Suggestion Box to ensure it's the coolest place ever!