Children's PlayGym for Ages 2 - 10
An entire room dedicated just for children ages 2-10. With our huge climbing structure, comfy couch for reading, craft corner, and giant play mats, you can be assured your child will be happily engaged in a safe, fun environment.
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Climbing Structure
- Rope Swinging
- Board Games
- Arts & Crafts
- Reading Center
The PlayGym is free for JCC Family Members!
Children under age 4 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or sibling in the 7th grade or above who shall remain with the child in the PlayGym area and on the structure at all times. Children ages 4-10 must be signed in and out by an adult remaining in the JCC. Children left without guardian MUST be potty trained.
Please keep in mind:
- If your child is ill, please keep them home.
- Children must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to our care.
- Child(ren) must be potty trained.
- A parent must remain in the JCC building.
- Socks must be worn on the structure.
- Please be respectful of our two-hour time limit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Amy Exton.
Hours of Operation
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:||
|Thursday, November 27||8:30am-1:30pm|
|Wednesday, December 24||
|Thursday, December 25||8:30am-1pm|
|Wednesday, December 31||8:30am-5pm|