Pool is open weekends through June 22
June 23-June 27
June 30-August 1
Friday, July 4......10am-6pm
August 25 - August 31
Monday, September 1
Don't overlook this amazing added value to your JCC membership. Markus Park, home of the JCC's Camp Sisol, is much more than a beautiful swimming pool. It's a nature lover's paradise — a peaceful, 70 acre expanse of rolling hills, green grass, woods, a creek, and a pond.
Markus Park is free to JCC Members - just scan your key tag card!
Not a JCC Member yet? You may purchase a guest pass
at Markus Park:
Adults: $5 per visit Children 3-18 years: $3 per visit Children under 3: FREE
To Join Markus Park for the Summer:
Family: $169 Single Parent Family: $129 Individual: $99
Our great facilities include:
- Gorgeous heated swimming pool
- Kiddie pool
- Separate men's, women's and family locker room
- Modern playground
- 3 tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Picnic area
- Stream, pond, and 70 acres for hiking
- Ropes course
- Archery range
- Ball fields
- Beach volleyball court
Markus Park is also available for rentals for your special events! Choose from:
- Dining hall with room for 400 people
- 4 picnic pavilions with room for 100 people
- Heated lodge with fireplace
- Staff-directed activities including:
- Pool parties
- And more...
Contact Us About Markus Park
Rentals: Curt Dengler
Pre-Season: 585-461-2000, ext.217
Memorial Day - Labor Day: 585-624-3369
Getting To Markus Park
- Heading towards Pittsford (on Monroe Ave.) take a right turn to Clover Street.
- Go Straight out Clover Street (Rt.65) past 3rd entrance to Mendon Ponds Park.
- Turn left at Route 251
- Go one block and take first right turn on Quaker Meeting House Road.
- Go down hill to Markus Park entrance on the right. 183 Quaker Meeting House Road.
Markus Park Photos
|We have a giant hill that kids love to run (or roll!) down...also makes a great sledding hill in the winter!||The covered ampitheatre|
|6 large shelters, equipped with bathrooms and drinking fountains||The creek|
|Heated outdoor swimming pool with a water slide and kiddie pool. The pool area is complete with covered pavilion, family locker rooms, and play structure.||The pond|