Benefits of Membership
GET FIT, LET US HELP,
- FREE 1-on-1 Training
- FREE to NEW Members
- ONE HOUR Personal Training session, fitness assessment & evaluation
Get on the right track with a FREE 1-hour PT session. (session is valid the first three months from the start of your membership)
This program is FREE! Call 461-2000 to schedule an appointment or stop by the main desk.
ALL INCLUDED IN YOUR JCC MEMBERSHIP:
ALL NEW! Champion Fitness Center
- Strength Training: Newly expanded 13,000 sq. ft. Plate loaded and selectorized circuits,two strength training circuits, Olympic and utility training equipment with a variety of free weights, Escape training station with functional training tools, instructors and orientation provided.
- Cardio Floor: Treadmills, ellipticals, rowers, steppers, AMT's upright and recumbent bikes, step mills, Jacobs Ladders, ARC trainers and more. (PVS) private viewing screens on most of the equipment, Precor P82 screens for all Precor equipment for personalized workouts, instructors for orientation and equipment usage.
Cornell Sports & Fitness Complex
- Functional Training Studio (FTS)
- Group Fitness, Cycling & Aquaerobic Classes Nationally certified instructors with over 85 classes per week to choose from that include Zumba®, Body Pump™, Kettlebells, High Intensity Training, Body Pump™, Cardio Kick & Step, Core Challenge and many more.
- Yoga and Pilates Classes Included with your membership. No fees or registration required. All levels offered.
- Indoor Track Climate controlled 1/16 mile track with Olympic grade rubberized flooring.
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool Newly renovated in 2016: Six-lane pool with attached 'kiddie pool', aquaerobic classes, lap lanes, water walking, hydro-riders, with family and open swim times.
- NEW! Family Pool and Outdoor Splash Pad Zero-entry, bubble bench, water current for aquatic therapy, water walking with/against the current; Outdoor seating for lounging during the warmer months with a glass folding wall (nano wall) that allows people to walk directly outside from the pool deck.
- Racquetball Courts Four courts for handball and racquetball.
- Full-size Gymnasium Basketball court and a variety of indoor recreational sports, pickleball leagues and more.
- Children's PlayGym For children ages 4-10; with a parent for ages 2 & 3. Climb, crawl, jump, swing & play!
- In Zone Youth Fitness Center For members ages 6-11, with staff on duty all times the facility is open, with Wii Sports, youth fitness classes, and Cardio Kids Junior Circuit.
- SitterService: Newly Expanded! FREE for JCC family members for children ages 6 weeks to 4 years. Separate areas for infants and toddlers, private nursing area for mothers, access to an outdoor play space, kitchenette, restrooms, and reading corner-Janice Birnbaum Children's Library.
- The PiT Lounge for teens ages 12-16 with TV, Wi-Fi, interactive games, air hockey, fuseball tables and computers to do schoolwork.
- Men's, Women's & Family Locker Rooms with handicap accessibility.
- Kozel Recreation Complex Four outdoor tennis courts (no court fee), picnic pavilion, adjacent to the Erie Canal path.
- Markus Park Facility in Honeoye Falls (open Memorial Day through Labor Day) featuring heated outdoor pool, children's wading pool, picnic pavilion, basketball court and 3 tennis courts, modern playground, locker/shower rooms and family changing area; stream, pond and 70 acres for hiking.
- Wi-Fi Free wireless internet connection
- Jewish Programming offering diverse programs in partnership with community organizations, agencies, and synagogues along with Jewish Education and holiday celebrations. (Some fee based classes may apply.)
More Great JCC Services at an additional fee:
Children & Families:
- Wolk Children's Center Early childhood learning for ages 8 weeks to 5 years
- Before and After School Care Gesher wrap-around and vacation camp programs for children grades K-6
- JCC Summer Camps Camp Sisol, Camp Seneca Lake, Family Camp
- American Red Cross Swim Lessons for adults and children.
- Birthday party packages
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Parties
- TYKEs Children's Theatre
Fitness, Wellness & Recreation
- Men's & Women's Spa (add-on to membership) Adult facility for members 19+ with whirlpool, steam room, sauna, individual lockers with locks, private exercise area, laundry service, lounge area with television and coffee bar, towel service, restrooms, private shower facility and special massage rates.
- Health & Wellness Services Massage, Energy Work (Reiki, Craniosacral Therapy, Myofascial Release), Health & Nutritional counseling, exercise programs designed for individuals with Alzheimer's, Arthritis and Parkinson's, Phase III Cardiac Fitness Program, and Genesee Valley Physical Therapy.
- Pilates Reformer and Chair classes
- Personal Training and Small Group Training
- TRX Suspension Training® and Rip™ Training classes
- TechAge Adult Computer Learning Center
- Social Interest Groups and Activities
- JCC Lane Dworkin Jewish Book Festival
- Ames Amzalak Rochester International Jewish Film Festival
- CenterStage Theatre
More features for you to enjoy at the JCC:
- Harvest Eatery - open 7days/week for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Reciprocal guest privileges in many other JCC's
- Rentals at the JCC Members receive a discounted rate when renting space at the JCC for a variety of special events, birthdays or meetings.
- The JCC prides itself on being accessible and inclusive for all. Our fitness facilities, childcare programs, day camp, cultural arts activities, theatre offerings, and other adult programs and services all provide accessible options for inclusive participation. We will do our best to make reasonable accommodations for you to participate in our programs or services.
JCC guest pass policy
The JCC is a membership organization that allows its members to purchase guest passes. At all times, guests must be accompanied by a JCC member while visiting the JCC, and a member must be present when signing in a guest. Photo ID is required at the time of signing in for all guests and visiotrs.
Non-members, guests and other membership categories that do not include the family pay $7/child, ages 6 weeks to 4 years, to use Sitter Service.
All guests 16+ years must present a photo ID at the time of entering the facility and complete a guest agreement each time they visit. An adult guest (16+ years) can visit the JCC a maximum of 5 times within a calendar year.
Children 10 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Individual guest fees:
|Under 3 years||Free|
|Adults 19-64 years||$7|
|Senior 65+ years||$3|
|Spa 19 years+||$10|
The JCC is a fitness provider for the Silver&Fit® program. Silver&Fit® provides eligible members with no-cost or low0cost fitness memberships and older adult-oriented group exercise classes through arrangements with certain health plans. To join the JCC, bring your health insurance card to the JCC main desk and complete a membership application and we will enroll you. You can pay the $25 member annual fee for 2017 by calling American Specialty Health Fitness at 1-877-427-4788 or online at silverandfit.com. Silver&Fit® members must scan their key tag card each time they visit the JCC. Your membership includes participation in any of our group fitness, group cycling, aquaerobics and Yoga and Pilates classes, which are free with membership.
The JCC is a fitness provider for the Healthways SilverSneaker® Fitness Program. To receive your free JCC membership, present your Healthways SilverSneaker® card and/or health insurance card at the time of joining. SilverSneaker members must scan their key tag card each time they visit the JCC. Your JCC membership includes participation in any of our group fitness, group cycling, aquaerobics, along with Yoga and Pilates classes, which are free with membership. Contact your health insurance carrier for eligibility information or by calling toll-free 888-423-4632.
JCC Gift Cards
Give the gift of Health with a JCC gift card. Available for purchase at the main desk for membership, massages, programs, camps, personal training, theatre tickets and more!
Member Referral Program
When you refer a new continuous member to join the JCC, in appreciation we'll give you $100 gift certificate to apply towards your JCC membership, programs or services at the JCC.
JCC FitPlan for New Members
Each new member of the JCC receives a free one hour personal training session with a certified trainer. Assessment and evaluation to get you started on meeting your individual needs and goals. Appointments can be made at the time of joining or within the first three months of the start of the membership at the main desk with a minimum of 24 hour advance notice.
Corporate Membership Discount
A 10% discount off annual rates is extended with a minimum of five new members joining from a company. Please contact the membership department for more information at 585-461-2000, ext. 216.
AAA Discount for New Members
AAA members save the joining fee of $75 for a continuous membership and $40 for a three-month membership. AAA members must provide proof of membership at the time of joining.