Corporate and Foundation Support
The broad array of the JCC's programs and services rely on generous support of private and family foundations. If you have a foundation and are interested in supporting programs at the JCC, please contact Aaron Cantor.
If you are interested in discussing sponsorship and naming opportunities for any of our programs, please contact Aaron Cantor.
Do you want to...
- Drive traffic to your business?
- Reach a large audience of sophisticated Rochesterians?
- Help support the community?
As a Corporate or Foundation Supporter of the Louis S. Wolk Jewish Community Center of Greater Rochester you touch the lives of 50,000 individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
Through program grants, sponsorships, in-kind donations, matching gifts, and volunteers, corporate support directly benefits essential community programs, including:
The JCC will work with you to create an exciting sponsorship package. Connect your corporate vision with the JCC and make a difference in the community.
For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Lori Harter.
JCC Corporate Supporters support:
- Daytime programs for seniors
- Afterschool programs for elementary, middle, and high school students
- Arts performances and lectures
- Community health, wellness, and extended learning classes for all ages
- Scholarships for membership and summer camp, and many other programs
Corporate Supporter benefits package and partnership opportunities may include:
- Volunteer opportunities
- Print and online recognition
- JCC gym passes and fitness memberships
- Invitations to programs, and special event
- Entertaining and reception privileges
- Select program discounts, depending on your level of support
Print and Online Exposure Opportunities
- 300,000 webpage views per year
- Quarterly digital magazine with readership over 7,500
- Weekly e-newsletter readership: 12,000 unique emails
- Banner signage visible to 2,500+ daily visitors within the JCC
For more information, please contact Lyndsay Thomas.
Do you work for a company that has a corporate foundation? Often employees can recommend grants to help the organizations that they support.
If your company has a Foundation and you would like information on how to secure much needed funds for your favorite programs, please contact Lori Harter.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many businesses will match their employees' charitable contributions through special matching gifts programs administered through their human resource departments. With a Corporate Matching Gift you can double, and sometimes triple, the size of your contribution.