JCC CenterStage Auditions
GREEN DAY'S American Idiot
Book and Lyrics by Billie Joe Armstrong; Book by Michael Mayer
Music and Lyrics by Green Day
Very proud to announce the
Cast of GREEN DAY'S AMERICAN IDIOT:
JOHNNIE... Jake Slater
WILL... Matthew Austin Combs
TUNNY... Bailey Olean
ST. JIMMY... Stephen Heller
WHATSERNAME... Terran Scott
EXTRAORDINARY GIRL... Jenna Bruce
HEATHER... Lauren Elizabeth Pfendt
FAVORITE SON... Kevin Plinzke
ENSEMBLE... Micayla Greco, Kit Prelewitz, Sarah Elizabeth Flynn, Megan Christina McNiffe, CJ Garbin, Ethan Pawlukiwicz, Matt Rittler, Cody Kaminska, Ben Pesce, Matthew DeLuca,
Directed/Choreographed by Meggins Kelley and Ralph Meranto
Vocal Direction by Matt Wegman
JCC SUMMERSTAGE auditions are open to high school and college age students currently enrolled in school and 2015 graduates. Performers are not paid. There is no fee to participate.
AUDITIONS FOR OUR PROFESSIONAL CENTERSTAGE SEASON WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN SUMMER
General Information for all JCC Auditions:
- For musicals, come prepared to sing 32 bars of a prepared song. Accompanist provided. Please bring sheet music in the correct key. We suggested you select a song appropriate to the style of the production. Please dress prepared for a dance audition as well. No bare feet. The audition will start with a dance audition for all audition candidates. Then, each person, will since their song in the order in which they arrived.
- Auditions for plays will involve reading from the script. It is suggested you have read the script in advance and are familiar with the characters/context. Most scripts available by email upon request.
- Rehearsals are evenings and weekends, 3-5 days per week depending on the production. Please bring a list of all rehearsal conflicts. We try to work around minimal conflicts if identified at auditions.
- Adult performers are paid a stipend which varies by show and role. SummerStage performers are not paid, but there is no fee to enroll in SummerStage. It is an open audition.
- JCC CenterStage auditions are open to all performers regardless of race or religion. We practice color-blind casting whenever possible. You do not need to be a JCC member to participate.
- Call backs (when needed) are generally the day after the open auditions.