Thank you for your interest in working at Camp Sisol!
Applications for Sisol 2017 are OPEN!
Working at Camp Sisol provides many benefits and opportunities for growth!
- It’s great for students and early-career professionals in fields related to education and social work.
- Receive training on child development, group management, leadership and more!
- Learn through hands on experiences unlike those any place else!
- Working at Camp Sisol can cultivate the kind of leadership skills that are the foundation of success in today’s working world:
- Manage critical responsibility—the well-being of children
- Translate values into a plan and that plan into action
- A feeling of accomplishment and personal growth through the experience working in a team atmosphere.
- Orientation Dates (2017) - orientation begins in June - please note that the attached dates are subject to change
- Personnel Policies
- Staff Manual
- Hobby Plan Template
Why do you work at Camp Sisol?
"I love the supportive atmosphere for campers and staff, and the sense of community Camp Sisol fosters. It was really encouraging to see campers excited to come back each week, and to see new friendships being formed."
- Maggie Luddy, Tzofim counselor