Wolk Children's Center
Welcome! The JCC Wolk Children's Center is an early learning center located on the campus of the JCC and open to all children regardless of race, religion, creed, color or physical disability.
The Center is directly connected to the JCC enabling our young children to take advantage of the outstanding facilities' the JCC has to offer. Children have access to the gym, PlayGym and the pool. In order to maintain a safe and secure environment, all entrances and exits require a key FOB which is issued to parents of the children enrolled in the school.
The Wolk Children's Center provides:
- A safe nurturing environment with dedicated educators who are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young children, and who understand that children learn best through hands on experiential play.
- The main focus of our program is to provide experiences for children to develop their social, emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual growth.
- A developmentally appropriate general and Judaic curriculum, offering learning opportunities in the areas of values, literacy, language development, cognitive development, gross and fine motor skills, social science, music and movement, and much more.
- Full (7am – 6pm) and half (7am – 1pm) day options. Infants 8 weeks through 18 months are required to attend a minimum schedule of 4 full days a week as cribs are not shared. All other age groups have a 3 day minimum weekly schedule. Parents never need to compromise an exemplary early education and outstanding care for their children.
- Enrichment activities including music, PlayGym, gym classes and swim (for 3's & 4's).
- A gross motor/multi-purpose room specifically designed of our young population.
- Beautiful, fully equipped classrooms with individual children's cubbies, windows which allow plenty of natural light, and kitchenettes, allowing accommodations for individual diets and respect for Kosher dietary laws.
- One-way windows to observe your child in his or her classroom.
- Direct access from classrooms to age-appropriate outdoor play areas.
- Therapy spaces for children requiring services such as speech, occupational/physical therapy.
Read more about the JCC Child Care Program at the Wolk Children's Center.