Before & After School Care (Gesher) Facilities
The JCC's Before and After School Child Care (Gesher) facilities enable us to provide your child with a great way to unwind and exercise after a day in the classroom!
There are seven multi-use classrooms with enough space for your child to have quiet time for reading or homework, as well as opportunities to socialize with other kids by playing games like foosball, air hockey, or a classic board game.
Our Art Studio includes a potter's wheel and a kiln for any budding sculptors, as well as easels and other art supplies for the next Picasso or Monet. If your child is more of a high-tech artist, our Digital Media Lab provides cameras, computers, scanners and printers to create stop-action animation and photography projects.
Students can sign up for cooking classes and learn about nutrition in our demonstration kitchen, or try their skills on stage by acting in plays or other performing arts.
In addition, kids in our school age program have complete access to all that the amazing JCC facilities have to offer, including:
- Age-appropriate playground
- Swimming pool for afterschool swim lessons
- In Zone fitness area, designed exclusively for kids. This program is run by the JCC Fitness, Wellness & Recreation department and offers exercise programs, as well as cardio and resistance equipment, designed especially for kids
- Gymnasium for indoor games such as kickball, basketball and dodge ball
- Auditorium and state-of-the-art theater
- Sports fields and nature trails
- PlayGym for children ages 2-10